Required changes to Outpost Station:
- A Captains office will need to be mapped somewhere near the bridge. The nuke disk will need to be created and placed in the office
- A Captains console will need to be developed so that the Captain can call the shuttle and also make Announcements
- A HOP office will also need to be mapped somewhere near the bridge and a counter installed that can be accessed by the public (facing a main hallway).
- A HOP console will need to be created and placed near the counter
- Cargo will need a counter mapped somewhere on the cargo wall and facing a public hallway. This is so that cargo can accept orders from the station crew.
- Cargo's shuttle will need to be mapped onto a new matrix so that it can be used with matrix move. A shuttle console will not be mapped to this shuttle. Instead it will operate off a way-point system.
- A Cargo ordering console will need to be developed and placed next to the counter
- Plasma generator machines will need to be developed and placed in engineering
- Solid plasma items will need to be placed in cargo
- Pipes and plasma canisters will need to be mapped into any shuttles that are docked at the station
- A Heads of staff only shuttle needs to be mapped onto a new matrix and placed near the bridge
- 4 or 5 asteriods will need to be mapped onto their own matrices. These asteriods will be positioned randomly by GameManager at round start
- Find a place to map a Janitor's closet on the station and place a bucket, mop and trash bags inside.
- Create a Cloner machine and place it in the medical department
- Develop and map bruise packs and burn cream and place in medical department
- Map out the rest of the powernet circuit and place APC's in each room. Doors will automatically assign themselves to an APC, along with light bulbs
- Red emergency lights will need to be mapped to rooms and hallways and also automatically assigned to APC's (so they know when to go into emergency mode)
- Remove all the weapons from the NukeOps deathmatch preview and only allow weapons to be stored in security or on the bridge. Cargo can also order weapons